Rain Bird 5004 Gear Drive – Part Circle
The Next Evolution in Rotor Performance. The World’s Best Quality Rotor.
- Greener grass with less water – Rain Curtain™ nozzles deliver superior uniformity.
- Faster to install with matched precipitation rate using MPR nozzle set.
- Versatility: lots of different models available to cover all applications.
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzle Technology
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles standard on all 5000/5000 Plus rotors
- Large water droplets for greater wind resistance
- Effective close-in watering
- Even distribution over the entire radius
- Tree of nozzles including four low angle (Angle of Trajectory 10°) and eight standard angle Rain Curtain™ Nozzles (Angle of Trajectory 25°) provides 7,6 to 15,2 m distance of throw
- Self-aligning nozzles
- Installation & Maintenance
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Faster maintenance with a self-cleaning arc adjustment screw
- The 5000 Plus features a Flow Shut-Off device to stop the flow of water to a particular head while the system is still in operation
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdrive
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Design Solutions
- Optional on 5000 Plus Series :
- Stainless Steel riser sleeve on SS models
- Seal-A-Matic (SAM™ ) check valve holds up to 2,1m of elevation change
- The 5000 Plus Rotors is available in 4”, 6”, 12”, and Stainless Steel
- True 4” (10 cm), 6” (15,2 cm) and 12” (30,5 cm) pop-up (measured from the cover to the nozzle)
- 40 – 360° arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one. (A non-reversing full circle only unit is also available
- MPR nozzle set simplifies design and installation by providing matched precipitation from 7,6 to 10,7 m
- Simplify the design process. Nozzles with various arcs and radii can be mixed in the same zone by using MPR Nozzles