Rain Bird 8-MPR Series Nozzles (8F – green)
Radius: 1.7 – 2.4 m
(MPR = Matched Precipitation Rates) for design flexibility.
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird® MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same zone while maintaining even water distribution rates. This allows them to spray an equal distance, and to provide an equal amount of water to a given area.
A wide selection of MPR nozzles is available so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape. MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots.
- Top colour-coded for easy radius and arc identification.
- Flow and radius adjustment screw.
- Easy accessible under the nozzle filter screen shipped with nozzle.
- Matched precipitation rate across sets and across patterns in 8 – 15 series for even water distribution and design flexibility.
- MPR series nozzles now have a lower water flow, which allows more spay heads per zone.