Hunter 17A Nozzles (grey)
Precision Distribution Control Adjustable Nozzles: Radius 5.2 m
Whether dealing with hillside topography, a curved flowerbed, or other special landscape installations, challenging angles demand nozzles that adjust to their surroundings. Hunter Pro Adjustable Nozzles cover any angle needed on any landscape with the accuracy of a fixed nozzle. Engineered to emit larger than average water droplets, these nozzles are reliable, accurate, and fully adjustable to any angle from 0˚ to 360˚. Pro Adjustable Nozzles are available in seven models that cover distances from 1.2 m to 5.2 m using recommended pressure. For easy inventory and field ID, models are colour-coded based on throw distance.
- Crisp, well-defined edges.
- Matched precipitation rate on each nozzle from 8A to 17A.
- Easy-grip top for simple adjustment.
- Large water droplets cut through wind.
- Even distribution results in better coverage.
- 1.2 m and 1.8 m radius options provide additional flexibility.
- Colour-coded for easy field identification.
- Adjustable from 0˚ to 360˚.