Rain Bird 1806 pop-up
Co-moulded wiper seal is moulded into the cap and features an encased plastic “cage” to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability.
Installation & Maintenance
- Shipped with 1800 pop-top™ flush plug to keep out dirt during installation.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- 5 pop-up heights.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
- Flow and radius adjustment screw.
- Wide choice of nozzles (spray pattern, trajectory angle and radius of throw)