Rain Bird PGA Solenoid Valve (50mm)
Plastic Electric Valves – Built to last… and last!
Plastic globe/angle valve for residential/light commercial applications: the PGA series offers flexibility in design and installation at an affordable price.
Fabric-reinforced diaphragm for longer life.
Long-lasting and reliable operation: heavy-duty PVC construction.
Ease of Service
- Prevents loss of parts during field service thanks to one-piece solenoid design with captured plunger.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Manual internal bleed with 1/4-turn of the solenoid operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning on the valve at the controller.
- Solenoid with convenient handle.
- Accommodates field-installed PRS-Dial pressure regulating modules adjustable from 1.0 to 6.9 bar (to be ordered separately)
- Also available in 9v solenoid configuration: 100-PGA-9V, 150-PGA-9V, 200-PGA-9V.
- Compatible with rain Bird decoder systems.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Double filtered pilot flow prevents clogging solenoid ports.