Installs faster with one-person:
Rain Bird designed the WR2 so that one person can install it quickly and easily. Signal strength is displayed on both the sensor unit and the controller interface. The sensor’s innovative versatile mounting bracket quickly attaches securely to a gutter or any vertical surface, such as a fence or wall.
Easier to use and program
Programming the WR2 is simplified for fast set-up. In just a few seconds, you can select set points, program the irrigation modes and save your default. On the controller interface, all settings are displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen, so you can see signal strength, rain and temperature set points, battery life and more at a glance. Unlike other rain sensors, the WR2 has a long-lasting battery that’s quick and easy to replace.
Superior signal reliability
Signal strength is displayed on the controller interface using familiar cell phone icons. Dual antennas safeguard the system from signal interference by radios, mobile phones, power lines, etc. The WR2 system overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions so you have freedom in locating the sensor. Weather data is updated every 45 seconds to ensure the most reliable communication between sensor and controller.
- Enhanced antenna array provides superior signal reliability that overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions
- Sensor signal strength indicator enables one person set up, reducing installation time
- Convenient adjustment and monitoring of rain or freeze settings at the controller interface
- Simple battery replacement requiring no tools or need to disassemble sensor
- Highly intuitive icon-driven controller interface simplifies programming
- Easy to install, self-leveling sensor bracket mounts to flat surfaces or rain gutters
- Antennas concealed within the units for greater visual appeal and product robustness
- “Quick Shut Off” interrupts active irrigation cycle during a rain event